Hershey Entertainment and Resorts Company

HERCO VOLUNTEERING

FUNDRAISING

INFORMATION PAGE

"Hershey Entertainment and Resorts (HERCO) is a leader in the entertainment and hospitality industry.  Behind their award winning properties are people with one mutual goal to extend the legacy of our founder by helping families and guests create lasting memories in Hershey, The Sweetest Place On Earth.  Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is proud to help fulfill the dream of our founder, Milton S. Hershey, by providing value to The Milton Hershey School, the largest home and school in the world for children in need."

While HERCO has many complexes, the Central Dauphin Band Boosters HERCO Fundraising Program provides opportunities for you to volunteer at one of these locations, namely Hersheypark, Hersheypark Stadium, and the Giant Center.  If you volunteer to work at a one of those facilities, HERCO will donate your entire wages ($6.00/hr) to the Band Boosters program.  And the Boosters will credit 70% of that to your Student Account!

Hersheypark is the cleanest and greenest theme park in America with more than 70 rides and attractions and an 11-acre water park, The Boardwalk.  In addition, The Entertainment Complex includes Hersheypark Arena, Hersheypark Stadium where varied artists perform throughout the year.  The Giant Center is the region’s premiere venue, showcasing the best in sports, family shows and top-name concerts. This state of the art facility is also home to the Hershey Bears hockey team, the oldest continuously operating franchise in the American Hockey League.

Here are some general guidelines:

  • Volunteers must be a minimum of 18 years old

  • You will earn $6.00/hour of which 70% will go into your students ledger account, the remaining 30% to the Boosters General Fund

  • You will receive a HERSHEYPARK voucher for free admission for each shift you work, in addition to the hours credited

  • You will be on your feet for a minimum of 5 hours during your shift

  • More information will be provided for specific assignments via email by the HERCO Coordinator

FOR MORE INFORMATION, CLICK HERE TO CONTACT OUR HERCO COORDINATOR, DEB ROSE

CENTRAL DAUPHIN 
BAND BOOSTERS

  • cdschools.parentlink.net

© 2019 Central Dauphin Band Boosters Association   

All rights reserved - Disclaimer

RESILIENCY - ACCEPTANCE - MOTIVATION - STRENGTH